THE HOUSE consists of:3 apartments located on the first floor, which are accessed from a large common dining room.
Complementary SERVICES to accommodation:- Free parking.
Options, upon request:
· The Church of San Miguel, moved in the 17th century, and whose altarpieces were burned during the war.
· The place where the Monastery used to be.
· La Obra Pía, founded in 1667 by Juan Álvarez del Coto, to marry off maidens and help widows; lasted until the end of the 18th century.
· The traditional house, with a medieval bed, oven, llar, panera and ochera in the corral.
· The fountains, the laundries, hórreos and paneras, the teito house, the dairies, the forge, the mills (there were 7 working).
· Public pool 5 minutes by car.
· Cavao de las pesetas
· Doña Urraca cave
· The Valdecuélabre hole
· The Canal, through which the water flows silently from the lakes to La Malva
· The Roman bridge
· Braña de Mumián, 1 hour walk
· Lago del Valle, 2 hours from the house
· Saliencia lakes
· Vaqueiro towns with their traditions ...
· La braña de Momián, with its 17 teito cabins and at the top "one of slabs"
· Braña de Sousas, with the huts.
· Lago del Valle, Saliencia lakes, ...
· Camín Real de la Mesa, 1/2 hour by car
· Proaza's Bear House, 45 minutes
· Gold mine in Belmonte, 1 hour
· Fana de Genestaza, where nature awakens capriciously, 1 hour
· Reservation Forest of Muniellos, 1 h. 30 m
· Leitariegos ski resort, 1 hour
· Aguilar Beach, 1 hour
· Oviedo Monumental, 1 hour and 15 m
· Asturias Airport, 1 hour
· Picos de Europa, 2 hours
In the highest area of the Somiedo Natural Park, bordering the province of León, are the glacial valleys; one of them opens at the foot of the Rebezo (at an altitude of 1,664 m), in the braña de Sousas, descending 900 meters for 6 km. To close on the capital of the council.
Dividing this beautiful valley is the river La Cueva, or del Coto. On it, 6 bridges join both banks, the royal road and the two towns that make up the parish.
Located in the middle of the birds, under the beech forest of La Enramada, is Coto de Buenamadre, today silent due to depopulation, although between the 16th and 19th centuries it was one of the four administrative entities of Somiedo, and to which Urria, Valle del Lago, San Pedro and La Pola belonged. These last two towns, which for some time were cattle ranches, today form the capital of the council.
75 km from Oviedo, 1h by car.
72 km from Asturias Airport.
Bus conection (ALSA) Oviedo-Somiedo
2 h from León, Picos de Europa, National Park, As Catedrais Beach (Galicia)
Train conection (RENFE) with Spain through Oviedo/Gijón
En el apartamento (en el comedor común para grupos y familias), o en el jardín, y no incluidos en el precio del apartamento:
Para 2 personas y con reserva previa
1. Degustación de productos asturianos, para tomar en el apartamento o en el jardín:
NATURAL y Km 0, para tomar en el Apartamento o en la zona de Yoga del jardín: